Monday 18 June 2012

Day 29 - 30 Day Craft Challenge ~Animal~

Day 29 of the 30 Day Craft Challenge and todays word is ~Animal~
Only one day to go until the challenge is finished and it has been a busy 30 days :0)
With ~Animal~ being the word for today I decicded to use my favourite little animal - my beautiful dog Ruby.
A little while ago I used my silhouette cutter program to draw around a picture of Ruby. I then used the cutter to cut out separate pieces and stick them togther to make a scrapbook picture of Ruby.

Today I thought I would take the original silhouette image I drew and use the pens to trace it onto card then use my copics to colour it in (an idea I got from my friend Kerry yesterday from Kerrys Crafty Cards and Cuts). Unfortunately I could not find the image as I think it is on the laptop I bought and I cant find the charger for :( so after searching for a long time ( the time in which I could have probably re drawn it) I have given up and decided to share the original cut out I made which I luckily had a photo of so here it is...


Cut out of Ruby
 

Ruby

Here are a few projects from yesterdays word ~Rainbow~





Ellen Budden

 Erin Boxsell
Carol McCann

The theme for tomorrow the last day of the challenge is ~Free to Create~ and any project of any form can be submitted.
Until then - have fun creating
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment