Saturday 9 June 2012

Day 20 - 30 Day Craft Challenge ~Polka Dot~

Day 20 of the 30 Day Craft Challenge only 10 to go and it is becoming more challenging by the day.Todays (Yesterdays word now as my computer was not working properly last night :) ) word was
~Polka Dot~ 
and most of my things are getting packed so I decided today to do a Digital scrapbook page with polka dots on it - I used Adobe photoshop and illustrator to make a 12 x 12 page of a photo from my Hens Party in 2010.
I have never tried digital scrapbooking before but I quite enjoyed playing around with all the techniques especially in Illustrator which is so easy to manipulate effects and pictures.

A Little about the event surrounding the picture: My hens party theme was "Miss Bride 2010" which was a beauty pagaent theme where everyone was given a sash to decorate with their appropriate "Miss ...." on it. The dresses everyone wore where from an Op Shop and there was a "Miss Bride" Parade and crowning for the winner of the parade.

Here is the result of my first digital scrapbook page - this is only a part of the 12 x 12 page

If you get a chance and you like digital art - have a play around with Adobe Illustrator it is quite easy to get some great effects.

Now Here are some participant projects for the last couple of days

~Sparkle~

Ellen Budden - Beaded Purse magnet

Carol McCann - I always love the sparkle teamed with pearls :)

~Lace~

Carol McCann - Lovely valentine lace card
Ellen Budden - Lovely Lace card
Ann PLace - Lace coathanger
Kieran Budden - Beautiful entry for lace


~Fun~

Amber Budden - Harry Potter Wands (Hand Made)
Carol McCann layout - Carols Grandchildren doing craft :)
Leanne Poke - Fun quilled necklace and earrings set
Kieran Budden - Scrapbook layout
Ellen Budden - Fun Harry potter wand made from paper glue and paint

More projects tonight on yesterdays word Polka Dot

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment