Sunday 10 June 2012

Day 21 - 30 Day Craft Challenge ~Celebrate~

Today's word for Day 21 of the 30 Day Craft Challenge is
~Celebrate~
My project today was a baby album, a gift to celebrate the arrival of a new baby girl to the world :)
This is actually an album I made a while ago and I make a lot in this style. The paper used is Cristina Re, one of my favourite paper designers with such an elegant and unique range of papers and supplies.
Here is the photo of the album made with Cristina Re paper, mettalic paper, ribbon and clear acetate on the front.


The unicorn and heart are cut out and stuck on with foam tape.

Here are some projects for yesterdays word ~Polka Dot~


Erin Boxsell

Leanne Poke

Carol McCann
Tomorrows word is ~ Laugh ~ I lok forward to showing you my project tomorrow and some participants projects for the word ~Celebrate~

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment