Thursday 14 June 2012

Day 25 - 30 Day Craft Challenge ~Boy~

Today is Day 25 of the 30 Day Craft Challenge and today's word Is ~Boy~
Today has been quite a large one for me and sad, as have said "See you soon" to two of my great friends yesterday and two more today :( plus goodbye to our cockatiel Terry - whom has gone to live with the Walker Family and I sure will get lots more attention from the Walker boys then she is currently getting here:) so in the midst of packing, cleaning and farewelling friends I have had to think about my project for today...luckily I went to pick up some more supplies from Kerry from http://kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au and she gave me a cut out from her new cameo cutter that can cut 12x12 sheets - very cool so I have started to put together a layout for a boys page - unfortunately all my supplies are packed into the car for me to leave on my road trip tomorrow morning so I am giving myself a break and calling this a work in progress :) the stamp I also bought of Kerry today also and is so cute - and yes it is a very large work in progress but you get the idea of where ideas for layouts come from - from a sheet of paper and layer upon layer added over time - so here's my first boy project - a work in progress ...

No comments:

Post a Comment