Sunday 17 June 2012

Day 28 - 30 Day Craft Challenge ~Rainbow~



Day 28 of the 30 day Craft Challenge and todays word is ~Rainbow~
Only 2 days left of the challenge with the participate to win prize being drawn on wednesday :)
Today with the word being Rainbow - I played around with colour - and it is oh so much fun. The below is a card that I made using a stamp, coloured pancils and some different coloured pieces of card.
I apologise as the photo is poor - but looks much better in plain light.
I loved making this card as it is a bit quirky to what I normally make, which is good as I feel like I need to step out side the square and take more risks creatively then I have been doing - I love how offbeat it is. I have learned today through playing with colour and design a little that things do not always need to be symetrical to work.
Tomorrow will most certainly be another day of trying to break the rules to discover the effects that doing so can bring - you win some with this method and you lose some, but it is all a creative journey and that is all that matters



So here are a few participant projects from the last few days:

Boy
Carol McCann
Ellen Budden
Erin Boxsell



Outdoors
Ellen Budden
Carol McCann

 Home
Carol McCann
Until tomorrow Keep Creating
Kate xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment