Tuesday 22 May 2012

Day Three - 30 Day Craft Challenge

Today's word is ~ velvet ~
Day three of the 30 day craft challenge, and lots of crafty projects are being posted in the 'paperheartdesigns - 30 Day Craft Challenge' album as well as many pictures being posted on the event page.

So many inspirational and beautiful projects - some of which I will be displaying here later today.

For day three I have made a gift tag, using brown card ( cut out with my silhouette cutting machine), some music sheets I got from a second hand shop, a rose, some Kaisercraft pearls , the Kaisercraft stamp from the (velvet ensemble range) and a piece of velvet ribbon. I used my sewing machine to sew on the ribbon and music sheet to the card and used a plain black ink for stamping the kaisercraft stamp i also usedTim Holtz distress pads on the edge of the papers. The ' just for you' stamp is from the MCT collection.




To follow along with the 30 Day Craft Challenge - go to http://www.facebook.com/paperheartdesign
And join the Event!

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment