Thursday 31 May 2012

Day 12 - 30 Day Craft Challenge ~Time~


Day 12 of the 30 Day Craft Challenge and again it has been a busy one - blog now then dinner then shooting off to a sewing class in the city :)
For todays project I chose to do a project I have wanted to do for a while but have put off for lack of time. It is a Photo Transfer Clock canvas - an idea I came up with when I saw a blog post tutorial for doing photo transfers onto canvas. I love the way the photo comes up on the canvas it gives it a vintage look and I have added paints and tints to blend it into the canvas as well as some handmade flowers and a clock in the centre.
I will go searching for the blog post for the transfer technique and link it here later tonight :)
Todays word is ~Time~ and I think it links in perfectly!

One of my wedding photos transferred onto canvas.

More to come late tonight after my sewing class...until then
Have fun creating
Katexx

No comments:

Post a Comment