Friday 25 May 2012

Day 6 - 30 Day Craft Challenge ~ Stripes ~

Day 6 of the 30 Day Craft Challenge and though I am keeping up with the challenges I am finding it difficult like I am sure most are to juggle so much crafting and everyday life...but I am getting there and I love that I have so much support from my crafting friends
- New and Old -

So here is my project for
 ~Stripes~
I must confess I did start this project a little while ago, but did not finish it until today so I am counting that :) It is a new style of cards I am trialing - a card within a card - with a little more detail then a plain bi fold card.
I have used one of my favourite paper collections from Kaisercraft - Bonjour Collection - and used the stripes on the front as well as a little detail on the inside notecard.



This is the front and inside view (above)...
and this is the back view with extra room to write a special note.

Now here are a few projects from yesterdays word ~Journey~

Love this by Leanne Poke - so cute :)


And this one by Erin Boxsell is just beautiful

I will share a few more of the ~Journey~ projects later tonight...

until then,
Hope you have a beautiful and creative day,

Kate xx





No comments:

Post a Comment