Sunday 27 May 2012

Day 7 - 30 Day Craft Challenge

Day 7 of the 30 Day craft challenge and the word for today is ~Love~
Today I joined in on a scrap day hosted by my good friend Kerry from Kerry's crafty cards and cuts. Had a great day of scrapping and chatting with Nicky Normandale, Alice and Mark and Megan, and am now ready for a lie down :)
My project that I started today but did not get completely finished was a A3 layout for my wedding album. The layout I started with was of my husband and his groomsmen on our wedding day (wedding is how it ties into love).
Not completely finished but at least the album is on its way now after being neglected for other projects and work.
I can't wait to do some more pages for it. Once finished the pages will be put together and binded with mull.
Below is the almost finished first page.
I will be sharing some other ~Love~ themed projects later tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment